Tuesday 15 December 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY #9 ~ TOP TEN BEST BOOKS READ IN 2015



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted and created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, they post a new theme and everyone is invited to join in!

This week's topic is Top Ten Best Books you Read In 2015:


1. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) by Marissa Meyer:
LOVED this book. And then I read Scarlet, Loved that too. Now going to read the other two books.


11235712

2. Rock Hard (Rock Kiss, #2) by Nalini Singh:
I love the author as I've said this a million times and this book is my favourite contemporary book of hers.

24901399

3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor:
I just finished reading this and the second book in this week. I am seriously loving this author's writing.

8490112

4. The Deal (Off Campus, #1) by Elle Kennedy:
I Elle Kennedy is really an amazing author so no doubt this is my favourite NewAdult book, this year.

24920901

5. I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios:
This is my favourite Young Adult book of the year. This is my first book of this author that I read and I absolute loved it.
21469068

6. Shards of Hope (Psy-Changeling #14) by Nalini Singh:
Yeah no wonder that this book made into this list cause this series is all time favourite no favourites list of my are complete without this series.


17159943

7. All I Want (Animal Magnetism #7) by Jill Shalvis:
Jill Shalvis is my favourite author and for last two books in this series something wasn't hitting the mark but now it did in this book and I was like JS is back!

24611822

8. Irresistibly Yours (Oxford #1) by Lauren Layne:
Absolutely loved it. Story and the characters were amazing!

23395414

9. Midnight Action (Killer Instincts #5) by Elle Kennedy:
I am loving this series, Elle Kennedy makes it very interesting to read this series.

18141689

10. Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge #1) by Jill Shalvis:
Jill Shalvis published this new series and the first book itself is very impressive and makes you wanna read it more. Can't wait for the second book releasing next week!


23435151

4 comments:

  1. YES I'll Meet You There is one of my all time favorite contemporary books and I also loved the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series :) Great picks, thanks for stopping by my post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes I saw it on instagram. Thank you! But due to my exams I couldn't respond to it properly. Sorry xo

      Delete