Tuesday 1 December 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY #8 ~ TOP TEN 2016 DEBUT NOVELS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted and created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, they post a new theme and everyone is invited to join in!

This week's topic is Top Ten 2016 Debut Novels I am Looking Forward To: 

But its only top 7 instead of 10 because I am only just waiting for these 7..


1. The Girl Who Fell by Shannon M. Parker:
 I loved the synopsis on goodreads and I am seeing this book everywhere, so can't wait with high expectations! 

22864430

2. The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry:
Again a Young Adult book and liked the synopsis on goodreads and I am seeing this book everywhere, so can't wait for this one too! 

25467698


3. Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman :
It is a Young Adult, Historical fiction, a retelling book with amazing synopsis, of course I am waiting for it.

           21936937

4. A Study in Charlotte by Brittany Cavallaro:
Again a Young Adult book and its a mystery thriller, retelling and it is also very popular. And its releasing on my Birthday!!

23272028

5. Bookishly Ever After by Isabel Bandeira:
It sounds really cute! 

21018154
   


6. The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig:

      21979832

7. This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp:
This one sounds very intense and I dunno I am a little intrigued and so will give it a try. 

 24529123

So,  this was my top ten list. What about you? Let me know.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with this list a lot, those choices are fantastic! I'm kinda nervous about This is Where It Ends because it does sound like an intense book, but it has received a lot of hype so I might be expecting too much from it. The Girl from Everywhere is everywhere this week! I'm looking forward to that too.

    Joan @ Fiddler Blue

    My Top Ten

    btw, if you love Harry Potter and you are interested in writing a collaborative story set in Hogwarts, please check out this link for details and hope you can join us. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard about Bookishly Ever After until today but it's definitely on my list now! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Seeing a lot of Bookishly Ever After, and despite my love of booklovers in books...I just need a little something more magical to really grab at me. But it sounds like a cute contemp for contemporary readers!

    And Blackhearts is on my list too! Very intrigued with that one! Great list!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bookishly Ever Afer does sound cute. I forgot to add it to mine. Great list!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. BLACKHEARTS and THIS IS WHERE IT ENDS are on my list today as well. I'm also super excited for BOOKISHLY EVER AFTER. It sounds adorable.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quite a few of these made my list as well, but I'm excited for basically all of them. I have a feeling 2016 is going to be a fantastic bookish year! Awesome list!

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete