Tuesday 27 October 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY #5 ~ TOP TEN HALLOWEEN TIME BOOKS



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted and created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, they post a new theme and everyone is invited to join in!

This week's topic is a halloween freebie! So the topic is Top Ten Halloween time Books. 

I love fall weather and halloween comes in fall. Though I haven't ever celebrated halloween I like to read and think these following books go well with halloween around.

1. Harry Potter series:


 Of course this is number one in this list.


2. Percy Jackson series:

I haven't read this series yet, but loved the movies so will read these soon. These books also feel very halloween time books.

3. Mara Dyer series :
Yet another series I wanna start reading.

           11408650

4. FBI/US Attorney Series:
This is an awesome series! Love the characters and the stories are fantastic!

6642402

5. His Fair Assassin series:
This is my top favourite series! There are monsters and there is beast in the second book, death and assassins. Yup sounds perfect to this read it in this time.

9565548
   


6. THe 5th Wave:
I wanna start reading this book. Should start reading it before the movie comes out.

      16101128

7. Lunar Chronicles:
Definitely would love to read the retellings in this time. Loving the series so far!

   11235712

8. Goosebumps:
One can't forget to mention Goosebumps in this series, so here you go.


   

9. Vampire Books:
All the Vampire books I'm putting Love at Stake series photo below. 

7721198
  
10. Lord of the Underworld:
This paranormal series also seems great to read in this halloween time.


476543


So,  this was my top ten list. What about you? Let me know.

6 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! yes to 5th Wave! Definitely perfect for Halloween because of how scary things would be if it was real!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. Harry Potter is a perfect series to read at any time of the year but I love quite a few of the books on your list. I can't wait for Winter to come out next month and I'm very tempted to start rereading Cinder and the rest of the series while I wait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah true Harry Potter can be read any time of the year but the magic and all made me put it in this year. And Cinder is amazing. And next month you can read all three before Winter releases! :)

      Delete
  3. I've only read Harry Potter, Percy Jackson & (a LONG time ago) Goosebumps. I did like the Percy Jackson books but I was,a little disappointed that they weren't like the movies :-/ treat them as two different things and you'll love them :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!! damn. Thanks for warning me but I always hate it when that happens :/ Thanks for visiting!

      Delete