Wednesday 28 October 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #14 ~ Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) by Marissa Meyer


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4)  
 Author:  Marissa Meyer
Genre:  Retellings, Young Adult, Science Fiction, Dystopia, Fantasy 
Publication Date:  November 10th, 2015

13206900

Goodreads Summary-

Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.

Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.

Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?

I'm waiting because...

I finished reading Cinder and Scarlet and loved both the stories. Now currently am reading Cress and loving it as well. So I can't wait for this book to release. It is an awesome series, if you haven't started reading it yet, what are you waiting for? Start reading it today!

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

20 comments:

  1. I really need to catch up with this series. I've only read Cinder so far. I want to read the others, I just haven't been able to get to them yet. I feel like I'm missing out on all the excitement. It seems like everyone is eager for this book to come out! I hope you enjoy it, and I hope I can catch up soon! Here's my WoW. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah cause the series gets better and better with each book! You should read it asap! :)

      Delete
  2. I still need to catch up on this series. I loved what I've read so far! I hope you enjoy Winter!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an awesome series! You totally should read asap! :)

      Delete
  3. Ugh gooood, I keep seeing this book everywhere and don't get me wrong, I totally get why people are excited ... it's just that it "annoys" me a little? But only because I keep thinking "YOU'VE ONLY READ CINDER! SCARLET IS DESPERATELY WAITING ON YOUR SHELVES FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW! GO READ IT!" and it frustrates me, hahaha. :D

    But I hope you'll enjoy it! And that I finally get to these books. *siiigh*
    Yvonne @ A World Between Folded Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I totally get where you're coming from cause I when I used to see this book Every. Freaking. Where. I used to be like give it a rest! I had done the same thing just read Cinder and had kept this series aside but now that I am reading it, I enjoying it! It gets better and better with each book. :)

      Delete
  4. SO can't wait for this one!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo excited for Winter! I can't believe it's finally almost here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven´t read the second and third book of this series. I need to catch up.
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah read the other two books they get better and better!

      Delete
  7. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS ONE! I already have it ordered!
    I can't believe that it comes out in less than 2 weeks!

    Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm really behind in this series, but I love that there are more books coming. I hope you'll get your hands on it soon, Priyanka!
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read this series but everyone that I know that has loves it. Nice pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh yes yes triple yes I am also anticipating winter as well, which I can't wait until it comes out. I just love and adore the lunar chronicles ! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete