Wednesday 12 August 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #12 ~ Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between by Jennifer E. Smith


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between  
 Author:  Jennifer E. Smith
Genre:  Contemporary Romance, Young Adult, Chick Lit
Publication Date:  September 1st, 2015

23369370

Goodreads Summary-

On the night before they leave for college, Clare and Aidan only have one thing left to do: figure out whether they should stay together or break up. Over the course of twelve hours, they'll retrace the steps of their relationship, trying to find something in their past that might help them decide what their future should be. The night will lead them to friends and family, familiar landmarks and unexpected places, hard truths and surprising revelations. But as the clock winds down and morning approaches, so does their inevitable goodbye. The question is, will it be goodbye for now or goodbye forever?

This new must-read novel from Jennifer E. Smith, author of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, explores the difficult choices that must be made when life and love lead in different directions.

I'm waiting because...

Its been so long since I read anything by this author. I read and adored The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight and can't wait for this book after reading the synopsis.

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

12 comments:

  1. I hope this book turns out really good, it's been getting tons of hype! I've been so interested in this book, but I don't know if I can wait much longer for it!! Just followed ya! Hope you enjoy the book! :)

    Here's my Wow!

    Lillie @LittleLillieReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this the other day and was intrigued by it. I hope you end up liking it!

    My WOW: http://mommywantstoread.blogspot.com/2015/08/waiting-on-wednesday-calvin-by-martine.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just added it on my tbr shelf! Sounds pretty great :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing a lot of this one! Not my kind of read but I do hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Pick! I need to add it to my TBR!

    Sandra
    @ sandrathebookworm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the other books of JE Smith, but they all sound interesting and fun.

    New GFC follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not exactly my cup of tee but I am glad you are excited about this book :)

    HannahCassie @ http://psilovethatbook.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! I can't wait to read this! Hopefully I'll get to my ARC soon. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I can't wait to read this! Hopefully I'll get to my ARC soon. Great pick!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's so good, I think you'll love it! This is the first book I've read from Jennifer E. Smith since SPoLaFS as well and it made me want read her other books immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to read this also. I hope we both enjoy it!
    Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My co blogger actually just finished reading that not too long ago. I'm looking forward to that one myself. Hope you enjoy it when you get it.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete