Tuesday 11 August 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY #2 ~ AUTHORS I HAVE READ THE MOST BOOKS FROM



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted and created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, they post a new theme and everyone is invited to join in!

This week's topic is the authors I have read the most books from!

I love this week's topic! Its nice to list down and see which are the authors I've most read from. Okay I would like to start off with:
1. Nalini Singh ( 24 books and some novellas)
Nalini Singh is my top favourite paranormal author and I have read all the books released till now in Psy-Changeling series, Guild Hunter series and Rock Kiss series. Psy-Changeling being my top favourite series.

2. Jill Shalvis ( all of her recent books)
I love Jill Shalvis's books. Whenever I am in mood to read something light, I turn to her books and have read all of her recent and some old books. I've read all the books of Lucky Harbor series, Sky High series and Animal Magnetism series(how many ever have released till now) and series.

3. Julie James ( all except one)
I have read all the books released by her except Perfect Practise and I plan to read that soon. She is an amazing author. I love her FBI/US Attorney series.

4. Abbi Glines ( 23 books)
No wonder Abbi Glines made into this list, cause I always read her books cause they're small and sweet. I've read all her books except her paranormal series.

5. Cora Carmack ( all except one)
Cora Carmack is a sweet and an amazing NewAdult writer. I have read all of her books released till now, except Inspire.

6. Robin LaFevers ( 3 books)
Loved Loved her His Fair Assassin books!

7. Belle Audrey ( 4 books)
I started reading Friend-Zone series, and stumbled upon her Willing Captive book which made into my top favourite list. I just have to read Raw series by her.

8. Colleen Hoover ( 7 books)
I loved her Hopeless and Slammed series. Her recent books are kind of missing the mark for me but her previous series were the best.

9. Jennifer Armentrout/ J.Lynn ( 12 books)
I have read most of her NewAdult books. All of Wait for you series, Lux series and Frigid. Frigid was least liked book by her for me and Wait for You being my favourite.
  
10. Jay Mclean ( 4 books)
I have read all of the books from More Than series and loved it.

Who are your most read authors?

5 comments:

  1. Whoa! 24 books by Nalini Singh is a LOT! Jill Shalvis and Julie James had to make the list. And wow, we've read a lot of Abbi Glines' books too. This was a great topic. Thanks for sharing Priyanka! :)

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! We've read quite a lot by Nalini Singh! We have surprisingly read quite a lot by Abbi Glines too! I like this week's topic too!
      Thanks for visiting, Janhvi!

      Delete
  2. So confession time...I've never read any Colleen Hoover books. I mean I have some...just haven't picked them up to read yet...ok gonna slink back into my corner in shame. Anyway, thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Singh! I really am enjoying her Psy-Changeling series right now. That woman can write different characters!
    But we actually share not even one author on our lists, i love that. I am getting to so many fantastic new authors and book recommendations this week!
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I've never read any of these authors! I should check them out if they're good enough to read so many of them! :D

    Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete