Saturday 10 October 2020

STACKING THE SHELVES #16

 


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)




I had bought this book in a second book store in hardcover years ago but still haven't gotten to reading it so this week I also bought an ebook version of it so that I divide reading between the two versions fitting to my convenience.

          
            
I have read the first two books and loved it but for some reason, I never finished reading the last two so bought the last two books in this series.


                       
 
         
I read the first book, Sugar Daddy a long time ago and remember liking it but I didn't finish reading the series and recently I was missing Lisa Kleypas' contemporary books so got the rest of the series in ebooks as well.



                       
  
    
I have read the first book in this series as well and since I love Julia Quinn since I read her Bridgerton series, I was missing her books and decided to finish this series!



This week it seems like I was on a mission to complete my incomplete series, hopefully, I finish reading them as well!
These are the new addition to my shelf. I would love to know about yours so comment your post links down below!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love that Lisa Kleypas book! It's one of my favorites from the series! Great haul!

    Here’s my Stacking the Shelves!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Bride Quartet - I think the third is my favorite! May have to add that to list of Roberts books to reread.

    ReplyDelete