Tuesday 21 April 2020

TOP TEN BOOK TITLES THAT WOULD MAKE GREAT BAND NAMES


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and previously hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl 

This week’s topic is book titles that would make great band names. Fun fact, I found TONS and TONS of bookish titles that would make great song titles, I've even read a trilogy with Backstreet Boys songs as titles, but had some difficult time finding book titles for band names, even so, I did manage to come with exact ten so, yay!

1. Infini by Krista and Becca Ritchie 
2. Moonglow by Kristen Callihan

3. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

4. Graffiti Moon by Cath Crowley

5. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

6. Wolf Rain by Nalini Singh

(Now they are all series titles not book titles) 

7. Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter

8. The Wedding Belles by Nora Roberts

9. Wallflowers by Lisa Kleypas

10. Immortals After Dark by Kerrelyn Sparks

So this was my list of book titles for band names. 
What do you think? How are they? :D 
Leave the links to your posts in the comments!

8 comments:

  1. Lords of the Underworld is a fabulous band name.

    My TTT .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it? I thought so too! It's a really cool series too!

      Delete
  2. OOoh nice band names! Especially liking the ones of Showalter and Cole's series names!! Great picks!


    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know you're a fan of their books as well! :)

      Delete
  3. I loved Infini as a book. I also think it would make a great band name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah? How cool! I love the authors, doesn't Infini sound like a cool bandname?

      Delete
  4. I like Wolfrain and Wallflowers as band names. Great list!
    I had a lot of fun with this week's prompt. Here's my post for Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete