Saturday 28 December 2019

STACKING THE SHELVES #12



Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

All the books I got this month are ebooks, so hopefully, I'll read them quickly too!

(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)


38350780

I love this series, and I just started reading it today, so excited!


                       
42599859 
         
So can't wait to read the next one immediately as a lot is happening now!

          
41750784. sy475
            
I finished reading early this month(the day I got it haha) and loved it like I do every other Jill Shalvis book. 


                       
 43811209. sy475
         
I finished reading this today and absolutely loved it. I am going to review the whole series soon.

          
43162898. sy475
            

I got ARC of this early this month and I am going to start reading as soon as I finish reading Archangel's War!

          
45441488. sy475
            
This was the book I randomly found while browsing through Netgalley titles and I'm super happy to have gotten approved just today. The reviews are all good too, so I'm looking forward to this one!


These are the new addition to my shelf. I would love to know about yours so comment your post links down below! 

8 comments:

  1. So many nice christmasy books!!!
    I hope you enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! I am SO behind in the Guild Hunters series! I really need to get caught up in that one!

    Hope you enjoy the new reads!

    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guild Hunter series is amazing! Yes, you need to pick it up soon! :)

      Delete
  3. I have had my eye on the Christmas Shopaholic book...haven't read one of her books in ages. I also like RaeAnne Thayne, and need to get back to her various books.

    Thanks for sharing, and for following my blog. I'm following you now!

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the covers of the Christmas romance books. I really do need to catch up on the Jill Shalvis, Raeann Thayne, and Sophie Kinsella series. Those are all favorites but I fell behind. The Janice Lynn book looks good too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those Singh books look fun! I love that cover of Archangel's War. Of course the Christmas themed books look nice too.

    Hope you have a fantastic New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you enjoy all your new treasures, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete