Thursday 5 December 2019

COMEBACK WITH A READATHON | CHRISTMASATHON

                 

Hello everyone! I have been away for a while but I am finally back!
There have been a few ups and downs reading-wise this year. I was in a slump for a better part of the year, but when there were times I felt like reading, I not only read a whole book in a day, I gave various genres a try too. I suppose you go in a slump when you do the same things routinely for a long time, that's what happened with my reading. I feel like I've exhausted the genres that I was reading and thus, switching it up has helped. My interests are growing, that's why it has been a good year despite the said slump.
Having said that, I still love all the old genres of books that I used to read and I still continue to read them quite frequently, so I decided to take part in a readathon to finish this year on a high note. 



Here is my TBR:

1. Christmas Shopaholic (this whole series is strongly recommended by @fabulous_book_fiend
PS: Review of the whole series, coming soon!)

2. Archangel's War by Nalini Singh and A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh (Two books for this prompt because I am not sure which one will count and as I have both books on TBR already, so why not?)

3. Wrapped Up in You by Jill Shalvis and Coming Home for Christmas by RaeAnne Thayne(Two books for this prompt, tbh, I have many on my TBR, but I don't know if I'll finish reading them all in time)

4.  I hear that Wrapped Up in You by Jill Shalvis has a morally grey character, the heroine's brother so maybe I'll count this book for the last prompt unless I find the main character to be grey.. that way Archangel's War has a BIG villain too so that one fits this prompt as well. 

Are you taking part in any exciting readathons this month? 

1 comment: