Wednesday 22 July 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #9 ~ Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8) by Nalini Singh


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: Archangel's Enigma (Guild Hunter, #8)
Author:  Nalini Singh 
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Angels, Vampires.
Publication Date:  September 1st, 2015

17409842

Goodreads Summary-

Naasir is the most feral of the powerful group of vampires and angels known as the Seven, his loyalty pledged to the Archangel Raphael. When rumors surface of a plot to murder the former Archangel of Persia, now lost in the Sleep of the Ancients, Naasir is dispatched to find him. For only he possesses the tracking skills required—those more common to predatory animals than to man.

Enlisted to accompany Naasir, Andromeda, a young angelic scholar with dangerous secrets, is fascinated by his nature—at once playful and brilliant, sensual and brutal. As they race to find the Sleeping archangel before it’s too late, Naasir will force her to question all she knows...and tempt her to walk into the magnificent, feral darkness of his world. But first they must survive an enemy vicious enough to shatter the greatest taboo of the angelic race and plunge the world into a screaming nightmare… 

I'm waiting because...

I'm a huge fan of Nalini Singh and this is my second favourite series after Psy-Changeling. I was intrigued about Naasir since he was mentioned in this series and after reading Archangel's Shadows I want his book even more and can't wait for it.
Which book are you waiting for?

11 comments:

  1. I've never read any from this author before! Sounds like a thrilling read though!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not started this series but I haven't read a good paranormal romance in a while, so I might look it up! I love it when intriguing characters get their own book (or sometimes I'm even happy when they get just a few of their own chapters!) - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read anything by this author! I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by my blog! New follower via Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with Nalini Singh! I can't believe I still haven't featured Archangel's Enigma in one of my Wows! An incredible pick :)

    Sofia @ SofiaLovesReading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoy a good Urban Fantasy, I'll have to check out this series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lot of people read this series so it must be really good. I personally haven't tried any Singh books, but will see if my library has any.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to find a series where you eagerly await the next book. Happy reading until the new installment arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not sure if this is a book for me, but I hope you'll enjoy it. :) Thanks for sharing, and for stopping by my WoW earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing this one. I hadn't heard of it before but it sounds very good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this series to pieces, Priyanka! And I am really looking forward to Archangel's Enigma as well :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've never read anything by this author before. I hope you enjoy reading this book. Thanks for stopping by My WoW.

    ReplyDelete