Friday 31 July 2015

Feature and Follow Friday #5



Feature & Follow is a meme hosted by two hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Every week, 2 blogs will be featured allowing everyone to discover some new blogs!


Today's question:

If you could get an ARC of any book, already published, or not yet, what would it be? - Suggested by Words I Write Crazy

I want ARCs of every book that Nalini Singh writes, but I am so intrigued by Nassir that I can't wait for his book, Archangel's Enigma from Guild Hunter series. And also I want ARCs of my contemporary romance novel favourite Jill Shalvis's books as well. But I remember I wanted hers Rumor Has It  from Animal Magnetism series a lot, which now is already published and is my favourite book in the series.

17409842

15810107

What about you?
Leave links to your Feature & Follow down in the comments below and I will follow back. :)

12 comments:

  1. Ohh great choices I really do want to read Nalini Singh book I heard amazing reviews about her books. Thank you for stopping by and following my blog. Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. I really need to mix up my reading and get some non-YA books in there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Old follower. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of this author's books before. They sound amazing! Thanks for visiting my blog. Old follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your site! I've read Jill Shalvis's blog - she's very funny. New follower via twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of this author's books but they sound good! :)
    Old follower, thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've not read any of this author's work but I've heard great things about their books!

    Returning the favor and following via GFC, Bloglovin', and Twitter!
    Carrie @The Book Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower on Bloglovin' and Twitter. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower on Bloglovin' and Twitter. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read anything by these authors but I will definitely check them out!
    Following via GFC, twitter & Bloglovin :)
    Cody @ Literary-ly Obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Archangel's Enigma is a wonderful pick, with a striking cover! Nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rumor Has It sounds great! I love the covers for both!! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard so many good things about Nalini Singh's books - I really need to read them! :) Thanks for following me - following you back on GFC, Bloglovin' and Twitter. :D

    ReplyDelete