Tuesday 2 June 2015

Teaser Tuesday #5 ~ All Played Out (Rusk University, #3) by Cora Carmack

TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser: 

22249707His tone is playful and light, but there’s an intensity to his gaze that unnerves me. I freeze and study him, and I know immediately. “You’re Torres.”
Everyone laughs, and a girl with fiery red hair says, “Somehow she made just your name sound like an insult, Teo. I think she’s going to fit right in.”

~All Played Out (Rusk University, #3)  by Cora Carmack 

I love this author and the series.
Check more about this book on Goodreads

8 comments:

  1. I've seen this Cora Carmack somewhere. Interesting teaser! Thanks for sharing, Priyanka. And I've followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like these two are going to get along splendidly - or not :p
    Thanks for the follow, I've followed you back on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL they get along. Thank you for following me too :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't read anything by this author, but it sounds really good. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a good author. You should check out her books.

      Delete