Saturday 26 September 2020

STACKING THE SHELVES #15


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by  Tynga's Reviews and it's all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

All the books I got this month are ebooks, I bought some and I got some for review.

(Click on the links to go to the Goodreads pages of the mentioned books)




I love this genre and this one of bookstagram made me read it book.

          

            
I love the author but it's been ages since I read her books so going read this one soon!!


                       

         
Recently watched the show Virgin River, loved it and love the author, so when I got an ARC request for this one, I immediately accepted it!



                       
  
         
Another series I love by this author so had to get my auto-buy author's book!



These are the new addition to my shelf. I would love to know about yours so comment your post links down below! 

8 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are new to me ones. I hope you enjoy them!


    My StS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tourist Attraction looks so fun! I love that cover. That whole cover style really appeals to me lately, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have The Summer Deal waiting on my Kindle...and I am eager to read Return to Virgin River. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These all look good, I love the look of the Tourist Attraction. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy them! I’ve seen good reviews of The Tourist Attraction. The cover looks fun.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my stack. Enjoy your haul. Love the cover of Tourist Attraction!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Robyn Carr and the Jill Shalvis are both calling my name! They both look great.

    ReplyDelete