Tuesday 28 March 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY #17 ~ TOP TEN AUTHORS I AM DYING TO MEET


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is Top Ten Authors you want to meet.

Now I live in India so I have not been very lucky to meet any of my favourite authors. But I really want to meet these authors listed below.

1.Nalini Singh:


I love whatever she writes. If you check my Instagram, Goodreads or this blog, you'll know I mean it. Psy-Changeling is my top favourite but I love Guild Hunter and Rock Kiss series too. I would literally do anything(within reason LOL) to meet this talented author.
                       
2. Jill Shalvis:  

I again love everything this author writes. But I want to go meet her where she writes cause she keeps posting her spectacular writing views on various her social media pages and she sounds like a sweet person so would love to meet the creator of Lucky Harbor.

3. Elle Kennedy:

I love Killer Instincts series and her Off-Campus series so its no question that I would love to meet her.

4. Lisa Kleypas:

2016 was my Lisa Kleypas Historical series year. I read most her historical books and I love her. Wallflowers, The Hathaways, The Ravenels. I want to meet her so bad!

5. Julia Quinn:

I had her cause Bridgertons is my favourite historical series ever.

6. Julie James:


Ahh what I wouldn't give to meet, she is so talented. I love her books, would love to meet the brain behind the FBI/US Attorney books

7.Lauren Layne:


She has become my fast one of the go to authors, cause her books are just so much fun. 

8. Nora Roberts:

It almost feels like crime if I don't include her name cause she is a legend so have got to meet her!!

9. Katie McGarry:

Pushing the Limits is one of my TOP favourite YA books, I love her writing so much I really wish I could meet her.



10. Simone Elkeles:

Perfect Chemistry is also one of my TOP favourite YA books, and books like these have set my standard for YA books high and so I am very picky with YA books these days. Anyways, I would LOVE to meet the creator of Fuentes Brothers!


So there you go. These are my top ten. Who are yours?







8 comments:

  1. Jill Shalvis just seems awesome and I knew I had forgotten someone! How could I have left off Julia Quinn? I'd be almost scared to meet Nora Roberts. I love her books but what if I didn't like her! Great list and great group of authors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jill Shalvis is just gonna be awesome and yes you can't say that with confidence about Nora Roberts so now I am worried too.. Yeah no worries Julia Quinn is amazing! You add her on your personal list :)
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I like Elle Kennedy too! Her books are so funny and full of hockey! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yeah! I like her too. You should read her Killer Instincts, its full of assassins lol.

      Delete
  3. Most of these authors I haven't read yet, but I have Jill Shalvis and Simone Elkeles on my TBR shelves. Great picks! Thanks for visiting my top 10 on Lisa Loves Literature earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shon loves Elle Kennedy! Great list Pri! Man I want to go back to Book Con!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got to meet Simone at a book festival several years ago and she was so nice! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes, Nora Roberts, that brain... I'd love to chat with her and ask her about all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete