Tuesday 21 April 2015

Teaser Tuesday #4 ~ Total Surrender (Sin Brothers #4) by Rebecca Zanetti

TeaserTuesdays-ADailyRhythm3



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
" Because I'm a fucking killing machine, and you're a sweet little hacker who likes to flirt with danger. Baby, I am danger." 

And the best one:

“No more fucking good-byes. I am so done with that shit and with all of us sacrificing our lives. We’re fucking done, and we’ll all fucking live. The first guy who tells me good-bye ever again, even if he’s just going to the fucking grocery store, gets a fist planted in his fucking face.” 

~ Total Surrender (Sin Brothers #4) by Rebecca Zanetti

It is an amazing book. This author is definitely one of my favorite authors!

14 comments:

  1. That's an intense teaser, to say the least! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah but I love that quote, its the best one! Thank you visiting :)

      Delete
  2. The second teaser was really good! I just browsed the book in Goodreads and was reminded of Maya Banks' KGI series. ;)

    Thanks for visiting my TT. I followed you back in both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh yeah I have seen that one around but haven't read it yet. Thank you for doing the same :)

      Delete
  3. Sounds like an interesting book! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teasers! Sounds like you are enjoying it. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is a good book! Thank you for doing the same :)

      Delete
  5. This sounds interesting! Sounds like someone I could get along with haha! Thanks for visiting and following my blog :)
    I've followed you back via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha It is an amazing series. Thank you for doing the same! :)

      Delete
  6. I love this whole series, too, Priyanka, and Total Surrender was the perfect ending :)
    I hope you loved the whole story!

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED it! but I hope there is some kind of spin off though. There are some unanswered things and I would love to see the other three brothers grown up and get a book each.

      Delete
  7. You could definitely feel the tension in these teaser, but I'm not sure this is something I would enjoy reading; I can only take so much of foul language to say the least ;) I do hope you are enjoying it though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha no there is not a lot of foul language its just that TOO many intense things happen with deaths and all so there is that much of F-word in it. I know, I can't take it either that is why I am telling you, you should check it out if you like the summary, it's just this one time in the whole book but otherwise cursing is average. It's there but not so much

      Delete